*UPDATE*

there are 3 different boards now. and the nest and the bump have switched their lay outs. So my how to guide is a wee bit out dated. So I'm going to use the nest as a reference point. but because both are run pretty much the same, the steps will all be the same. so follow along, and if you get lost don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm more than willing to help.

I’m not changing the older entries because the knot, has the old format. so that way if you're using the guide for the knot, it should still all work out for you. again, don't hesitate to ask questions

Knot - Nest - Bump

Knot - Nest - Bump

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Most Memorable Quotes

Another word to the wise... becareful what you say, some one some where has a C&P of it!

here are some prime examples....

So who was the birthday party really for?
From: ErinKevin
Date: 10/21/2007 at 1:59 PM
I chose a Tiffany & Co. theme because her older sister got truckloads of Tiffanys crap throughout her 1st year of life & Lauren hasn't gotten a thing! Not fair! I don't want her to grow up with a Jan Brady complex! So, the Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles got the hint & came.

Yeah! My DH brought home batteries!
From: lovebug33
Date: 12/4/2007 at 7:45 PM

Now, I can put batteries in all my annoying Christmas musical things and p!ss DH off for an entire month!

(reply)
From: cooper_33
Date: 12/4/2007 at 7:46 PM
Or you could use them in a vibrator and completely eliminate any need for him all month.


Dirty Confession...
From:
Latinachk1785
Date: 1/14/2008 at 10:57 AM

In regards to "losing something" inside of you, I am ashamed to admit I once forgot a tampon inside me before. It just so happened to be right before I met my BF. For about a month it would reek when we had sex and spot brown everywhere. I finally went to the doctors thinking I had an infection and the doctor went to take a look and said "Honey, did you know you had a tampon lodged inside you?" I about died and said "No, but it sure makes a lot of sense now." She got it out for me and god was it disgusting. She sure earned her money that day. Hahaha. I still find it someone funny despite how sick it is. Must be love when my boyfriend stuck around through that phase.

[why oh why would you tell people this?!]

Virgin giving birth...
From:
MrsGrady
Date: 1/18/2008 at 5:58 PM

Ok I dont even know if this is the right board for this question but I just want opinions: My 30 something year old sister is a Lesbian, and has been since her college years. She has NEVER been with a man sexually; and plans on getting pregnant next year (AI).. is a vaginal birth even an option being that she is a virgin? or will dr rec a C-Section. Any ideas????
~Anything a man can do, a woman can do better; except something stupid~ Kimora Lee Simmons

No comments: